Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Radio Interview on KFUO's Cross Defense: The Hobbit and the Christian Faith


I was pleased to hear that there was a new radio show on our Lutheran Church's radio station KFUO, called Cross Defense. And I was also pleased (and joyfully honored) to be a guest on their show yesterday discussing all things related to J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit.

Thanks to the good folks at KFUO - Rod Zwonitzer, Craig Donofrio and many others I don't know by name - you can listen to this hour long segment on their archive at their website. I've copied the link here for anyone who may want to go have a listen.

I had a thoroughly good time discussing one of my favorite intersections in theology: literature and apologetics. And Lord willing they'll have me back on the air sometime. I'm working on a a mental outline for some more Tolkien stuff as well as Lewis and the Chronicles of Narnia.




No comments:

Post a Comment